Brand Coordinator/Assistant Brand Manager

Nationwide Branding and Marketing Company is seeking a Brand Coordinator/Assistant Brand Manager to provide support to our brand management team consisting of two Brand Managers.

The Brand Coordinator/Assistant Brand Manager is responsible for supporting the Brand Managers with day-to-day client relationships and project management to ensure that projects are completed efficiently, to client brand standards and within project timelines.

The successful candidate must possess strong communication and time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects. This position will oversee several key project management duties in collaboration with our brand management team.

Brand Coordinator/Assistant Brand Manager Responsibilities:

  • Support Brand Managers with client project management to meet both internal and client deadlines and expectations
  • Support Brand Managers in setting up new projects in our web-based project management system, Workamajig
  • Set up Project Schedules and Project Specifications utilizing Workamajig, including assigning tasks, hours, services and deadlines to team members
  • Create and/or update project estimates within Workamajig and assist with monthly billing submission to accounting team
  • Responsible for updating team member schedules and task assignments in Workamajig with the direction of Brand Management
  • Provide administrative and analytical support to our Brand Managers and assist in day-to-day operations
  • Support Brand Managers in developing monthly performance reports for clients
  • Prepare account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports and other client communications
  • Schedule and Coordinate Meetings on behalf of Brand Managers including internal and client meetings (Brand Charrette, Brand Positioning, ongoing client check-in meetings)
  • Attend and document client meetings and conference calls and distribute meeting notes
  • Field and process internal team requests on behalf of Brand Management
  • Proof client creative files prior to sending to Brand Management and/or client and coordinate with creative team on necessary internal revisions
  • Assist in Brand Plan development and research advertising options and pricing
  • Build and maintain key vendor relationships, review vendor quotes and research vendor opportunities
  • Assist in Creating Client Briefs

Brand Coordinator/Assistant Brand Manager Requirements:

  • Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communication, business management or relevant field
  • A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a brand management, marketing, sales or client relations position
  • Strong skills in communication (verbal and written), presentation, problem-solving, time management and project management
  • Strong organizational skills and experience with tight deadlines
  • Ability to manage multiple projects and clients
  • Excellent teamwork skills
  • Ability to conduct research and analyze data
  • Strong computer skills

Compensation and Benefit Package

  • The salary is budgeted for $80k/year
  • Additional compensation package:
    • All employees are eligible to participate in our Company profit share plan estimated to be 15% of the annual base salary based on achieving Company profit goals. Profit-sharing distributions will occur quarterly, 10% of the estimated total on April 30, 20% of the estimated total on July 31, 30% of the estimated total on September 30, and 40% of the estimated total on December 31.
  • Work Week

M-F: 40 hrs/wk (8:30 – 5pm M-Th and 8:30 – 4pm Friday)

To apply for this job email your details to nu9vj0ki5b8t@a2plcpnl0340.prod.iad2.secureserver.net